How long does it take you to get ready before you go out?

What is your normal beauty routine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• I have three young children, I have no beauty routine...lol I usually do my make up in my SUV.
    Anonymous

• wash face, brush teeth, mousse hair (if i didn't when i got up- it's really short), throw clothes on. oh, and shoes. lol

not a fashion bug, but i feel it is always important to be presentable.

takes me less than 10 to be out the door.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I can be showered and dressed in 1/2 hour. I can have the three boys ready to go within another half hour and out the door.

Beauty routine.....brush teeth, shower, brush hair, dress. (once in a while I'll shave my legs and pits) I don't bother with make up. If someone doesn't like the way I look, screw them. lol
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 12:39 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Because I shower before bed, I can be ready in 15, with DD dressed in 30
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Beauty routine? I usually do my stuff at night. I have face wipes for morning, & do basics like brush my teeth. If I'm feeling good I'll swipe on some mascara ~ I was blessed with naturally red lips so usually a coat of chapstick works there. All in all, it probably takes me 10 minutes ~ if that ~ to get ready, including getting dressed. I've pretty low maintenance! :)
    hisemma

Answer by hisemma at 1:10 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Depending on where we're goin but about 20 to 1 1/2 hrs. I like to look presentable at all times. Besides its really easy to forget about yourself as a mom so I try to remember that I need to look good for myself and my honey.
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 1:17 AM on Oct. 30, 2009