What made you realize??

What made you realize you loved your so/dh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We broke up for a while a few years back, I started dating other guys, and I didn't feel anything for them. When I was with other men all I could think about was him. When I would go to sleep at night I would just lay and wish he was the one beside me. Now I know I never want to spend another day without him.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Well, I don't know. He was unlike all the men I've ever been with and at the time, he was the first real grown up man I had ever met. He made all my other bf's look like little boys! Plus, he really knows how to stand up to me, whereas all the other men in my life usually let me run the show. Of course he's hot, smart, all those things, as well.
    Anonymous

• He proposed and I said no so we broke up and he joined the army without telling me. When I found out he was gone I felt like an idiot. I hunted him down and asked him to marry me bc I thought I had lost him forever! Now he takes me everywhere he goes (except to war of course) but thats when I knew!
    tam84

Answer by tam84 at 1:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• i got into a car accident on the way to a concert. which was 15 minutes away and he chose to drive back and spend the night with me in the er(i was 6 months pregnant )(and it was 6 days after i met him so it wasnt even his)we have been inseperable ever since
    Houstyn08

Answer by Houstyn08 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I realized it pretty fast. He was kind and caring and funny. He was totally different than any of the guys I'd ever been with. He was exactly what I had been looking for.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• i was never a leader so i realized i loved him when he had to see me all the time even though it might of took him 15 min. to get to where i live. I loved that he was always in the know of what to do next without me having to make big decisions but asking me if it was ok to do this and that. He always helped my mom out with things she needed done around the house also when i lived with her, thats how i knew i loved him and that i needed that.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:48 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I can't even say it was a particular thing... We first went out, both of us with the forethought that it was going to be a one night fling! But we ended up just LIKING each other! He was funny and sweet and charming. We had sex on the first date and it was amazing, lol. We were comfortable from the start, no bullshit and games. It just happened to be right!

I think we both refrained from using the "L" word the first couple months. We would say "I like you" in place of I love you until it really was clear to us that it was LOVE, not just lust and excitement.
    MrsBlack530

Answer by MrsBlack530 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• He was the first honest guy who didn't irritate the hell out of me after about 4-5 weeks. Also, when I tried to change colleges and move far away, he convinced me to stay by telling me all the wonderful things about me and about our relationship. I realized he was right, so I stayed. We've been married 11 years now.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:20 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• we broke up during a heated arguement. being without him...my life felt so empty and voided.

I had always known I'd love him til my death...but that...that was the moment when I realized just HOW deep my love really ran for him.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I realized it very fast with my dh, I could see in his eyes just how much he loved me and he treated me with so much respect ( too much I was starting to wonder if he was gay ). He even took me out to look at houses with him and then bought the one I liked best, then on move in day asked me to marry him.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 7:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2009