Can somebody please give me a detailed cleaning list for daily/weekly/monthly/seasomally and yearly?

No Flylady! Real Simple used to have one but I can't find it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Um, I live in a small apartment, but if this helps out any:

weekdays I usually worry about the downstairs bathroom, the kitchen, diningroom, and livingroom. (which is the whole downstairs.) Then I usually make the beds, and I have a hamper in almost every room (for dirty clothes of course lol) and I usually gather all those, and wash em. I pick up my son's room, and empty the bathroom trash cans (usually every other day). I vacuum the downstairs daily, the upstairs every other day. I sweep the kitchen, and laundry room floor (tile) evryday, and mop about twice a week.
    Weekends, I have a lot more time cause my fiance usually watches my son while I can get things done. I do pretty much everything that do on weekdays, but alot more too, like clean the toilets, refill the air refreshers, clean th fridge, mirrors, dust, ect.
    Hope this helped!! :)
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Go to www.chartjungle.com/chores/mainchart3.html. It gives you daily, weekly/monthly, and yearly
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Nov. 10, 2009