hi everyone im new here and i have so many questions my husband leaves feb 3rd and i really want an honest opionin on army life on the base?someone please help me!!

kandykorner

Asked by kandykorner at 12:50 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Where will you be at? Life is different at every post and within every unit. We currnetly live on post and are very happy, I have been unhappy with other post housing though.
    As a whole military life is hard. You miss your husband and he misses a lot of family things.
    But, I love my life. We've been doing this for 23 years and my husband loves his job (most of the time lol) For a strong women it can be a great life. You see places you may never have seen, you don't worry about your husband getting laid off, you don't worry about health insurance.
    It is all about what you make of it and your outlook on life.
    obrn4u

Answer by obrn4u at 1:22 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• My first advice would be to learn about OPSEC and PERSEC..
    Anonymous