Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How would I start a babysitting agency?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (1)
  • Are you planning to provide babysitting? Then check the licensing requirements in your area.

    If you are planning on providing babysitters, you just need a busines license, tax ID number, business plan and website

    Answer by rkoloms at 1:13 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.