How much will you spend per kid for christmas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• We will spend probably around $50. We just get a kids a few little things right now since they have a lot of grandparents, aunts and uncles that spoil them like crazy. We usually get them art supplies, books, and one bigger toy (around $30 or so)
    Anonymous

• This is our first x-mas with our daughter...and being our only child, I know my hubbie with spoil her....I would rather be a little more frugal but I know we will spend at least $200 on her gifts...and I am purchasing an education saving bond for $500......I don't want her to grow up believeing that x-mas is only ablout receiving....I want to teach the value of money and that x-mas is about is a time for family, love and giving of self.
    Danickasmom

Answer by Danickasmom at 1:02 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Between $100 and $200 each. We have two children.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Right now we are looking at over $400 each but it is still early.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:23 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• $25. each
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• i dont know, we dont know how much money we will have. i wanting to still save, on the next payday, that is my plan. Put money onside to use to shop with..
    Anonymous

• About $200 each. Last year I went all out because my husband was deployed and we had more money. They trashed their toys within a week.
    Anonymous