Do you do or say things you don't quite mean when you are "in the mood?"

Sometimes, when I'm aroused and excited I'll say things or make promises that I have no intention on keeping. Such as, my husband wants to try anal. He works out of town so he is gone for two days and home for two days. We talk about all kind of things but in the heat of the moment, I always say things that SEEM to be fun then, but when I'm out of the mood, I am really grossed out about what I said I'd do. Am I the only one like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband and I joke that I am jekyl and hyde. I will do and say some crazy things in the heat of the moment, but when we are done or anyother time I am a quiet shy reserved person. I never talk about sex, or anything on that subject unless in the mood-my DH thinks its funny. He teases and says "the quiet ones are the wildest in bed".
    Anonymous

• LOL! No, not with my DH but with a former boyfriend. My DH is pretty much like me in bed and I don't feel the need anymore to do that.
    Anonymous

• nope. i dont do that. I'm pretty shy & quiet about stuff like that though. Very reserved. Can drive him nuts lol
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 29, 2009