This has to be an ouch to the Admin...is even the Post waking up?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/graphic/2009/10/23/GR2009102300041.html

82%...that's a pretty significant number...

mamakirs

Asked by mamakirs at 1:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• "It's just getting goofy how unintelligent Obama supporters are. the guy could ask them to start eating sh** sandwiches, and they'd be lining up rubbing their bellies and licking their chops. " ~a good friend of mine.
    Anonymous

• I think we are witnessing his training wheels falling off.
    Anonymous

• What abc's news polls make the whole country now?

Answer by older at 1:28 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Well it isn't fox older. ~shrugs~
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:33 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Yeah, I have read the economists comments about it being over but here in Cali we haven't seen any relief.

As far as polls go I really don't put much stock in them either way. Too few people polled and too easy to skew it to get the results you want. At least that's what all the Reps told me when Dubyas numbers were in the tank.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 1:42 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• And, anon above me, how many posts will you flood with what your good friend thinks is a quippy comment? I could change the name to Glenn Beck or Rush Limbaugh or Sarah Palin in your stupid comment..It's still a stupid comment.
    Anonymous