Do you mind watching porn with your husband EVERYTIME you have sex?

I recently turned on a porn for us to spark things up a bit. But now my husband turns it on everytime we have sex! I do enjoy watching porn but not on the every day basis. I don't want to tell him I don't want to watch it, because then he'll retreat and never do anything again out of fear that I won't like it. ( He had abusive parents and then an abusive and manipulative ex wife). So I don't want to hurt him and make him feel like he's stupid for choosing that. How do I make him see that sometimes it's nice to have sex without watching other ppl have sex at the same time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• idk we dont watch porn at all,i dont even understand why watching other people making love would turn anyone on and wanna have sex,its disturbing what we have come to.the whole things is abbusive it self maybie he finds it normal,but i wouldnt watch it all.
    Anonymous

• Communicate with him, its the only thing you can do.
    Anonymous

• He obviously knows that you are not his parents or ex-wife and should be able to listen to your feelings on it. Just tell him that occasionally it's not a bad thing but you really aren't THAT into watching it all the time.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• yes it would bother me but then again porn is not allowed at all in our relationship.
    sit down & talk to him. Tell himyou don't mind it on sometimes but there are times you want it OFF & just to two of you. I hope he understands. good luck
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• its okay every once in awhile here but i def wouldnt want it on everytime. I think you need to just maybe slighly shut it off and tell him your a little better to watch! if that doesnt work than just explain it to him as nicely as possible! GL
    ashtynsmom730

Answer by ashtynsmom730 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I don't know... I put it on almost every time because it helps ME lol. I'd just tell him what you told us... you like it but don't want to have it on every time.
    Anonymous

• I think porn takes away from the relationship. My only advice is remove it period. My alternative is make your own porn and watch that.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 1:19 AM on Oct. 31, 2009