Did your baby stop moving before birth or was he or she still active?

some women have told me their baby was still active before birth and some women have told me their baby stopped moving for a while....What did your baby do and was it a boy or a girl. Please respond

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Girl and went from flopping around to long stretches (jane fonda I think) which was more uncomfortable than the flopping.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Towards the end of my pregnancies there was alot less movement, according to the dr, the baby doesn't have much room to move around so there is less to feel. I have one girl and 3 boys.
    Jennifer-Momof4

Answer by Jennifer-Momof4 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I just had my first baby and I had a girl.
    Girl my baby kept moving up until she was born it felt like i had one of those moving toys inside me the whole time.
    lilangel_4206

Answer by lilangel_4206 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• My last son stopped moving and they induced me because they said he looked like an "old baby" which was strange because he was two weeks early. They said sometimes the placenta gets warn out or something my memory is kind of fussy I was just so happy that he was ok and I was going to deliver and get it over with. When he was delivered he slept for like a week straight very good baby.
    Panopel

Answer by Panopel at 3:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• My baby kept moving right up untill the end. She had hiccups 5 minutes before she was born.
    kirstenshaye

Answer by kirstenshaye at 5:23 PM on Oct. 29, 2009