Cafe mom interview questions for all who want to participate?

These questions will be for my English paper at Teaxas A&M University, if you choose to participate please know that your answers will be part of my work.
If you would like to see my final product when I am finished please let me know and when it is complete I will e-mail you a copy. Thank you again for participating!

1.) In what year did you join Cafe mom?

2.) Do you plan on remaining a member?

3.) For how long?

4.) Do you enjoy being a member of Cafe mom?

5.) Would you recommend Cafe mom to other mothers or expecting mothers? If yes explain why.

6.) What advice would you give a new mom?

7.) If you notice a mom is really struggling to get answers to her questions, and you knew the answers, how would you help?

8.) How do you contribute to Cafe mom?

9.) How do you as a Cafe mom member stay active at the site?

10.)What made you interested in becoming a

alysiacarrizale

Asked by alysiacarrizale at 1:41 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 1.) In what year did you join Cafe mom? 2008

2.) Do you plan on remaining a member?yes

3.) For how long? IDK, I dont plan on leaving any time soon.

4.) Do you enjoy being a member of Cafe mom?yes

5.) Would you recommend Cafe mom to other mothers or expecting mothers? If yes explain why. because its for all moms no matter what you are into

6.) What advice would you give a new mom? IDK

7.) If you notice a mom is really struggling to get answers to her questions, and you knew the answers, how would you help? I would give her my opinions

8.) How do you contribute to Cafe mom?I love the answers part, Im not very active in many groups right now as I dont have time to keep up

9.) How do you as a Cafe mom member stay active at the site?lol, see above

10.)What made you interested in becoming a cafemom, I was preggo and Ivilliage mad me really mad and kinda hurt my feelings really
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 1:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• although CM is harsh sometimes its better than IV
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 1:52 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• 1.) In what year did you join Cafe mom? A long long time ago when it first started. Before groups and all this extra cool stuff!

2.) Do you plan on remaining a member? I am not planning on leaving.

3.) For how long? Uhh... No plans on leaving, so perhaps forever..

4.) Do you enjoy being a member of Cafe mom? Yes.

Yes, because you can meet moms with your interests, and moms have better advice than anyone when it comes to kids. I also love that Moms here won't sugar coat stuff. If you don't want to hear the cold hard truth, DONT ASK!

6.) What advice would you give a new mom? Trust your instincts and stand your ground. No one knows your kid better than you do. Not even the "experts."
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 1:58 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• 7.) If you notice a mom is really struggling to get answers to her questions, and you knew the answers, how would you help? I would answer the question.

8.) How do you contribute to Cafe mom? With honesty, wit, advice for other mommies, and turning my mommy brain moments into entertaining journal posts. I also use it as a forum to advocate for foster adoption.

9.) How do you as a Cafe mom member stay active at the site? By responding to questions, posting my own, and doing my obligatory monthly brag on my awesome kids.

10.)What made you interested in becoming a cafemom? I had a friend from parents.com reccommend it, so I went, made a profile, and made her my first friend. Once we got on cafemom, we realized we lived in the same town. LOL go figure.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 2:02 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• 1.) In what year did you join Cafe mom? 2007

2.) Do you plan on remaining a member? I guess

3.) For how long? Until it becomes full of trolls

4.) Do you enjoy being a member of Cafe mom? Yes

5.) Would you recommend Cafe mom to other mothers or expecting mothers? If yes explain why. I don't, most of the women I know either work or don't get on the internet as much as I do.

6.) What advice would you give a new mom? Remember to take a deep breath...

7.) If you notice a mom is really struggling to get answers to her questions, and you knew the answers, how would you help? I would look it up if I could, and answer the question as best I could.

8.) How do you contribute to Cafe mom? I offer honest answers and advice to other Moms.

9.) How do you as a Cafe mom member stay active at the site? Not sure

10.)What made you interested in becoming a cafemom? Looking for other Moms to
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:11 PM on Oct. 29, 2009