honesty

i dont mind honesty, i asked a question and got many variying answers from different people.

all i have to say to those who felt cursing me out and tell me i made the wrong choices.

work dont donate time actually work in an animal shelter for a year and actually do the job the whole job that means euthanizing too then judge me.

16thmoon

Asked by 16thmoon at 1:43 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Pets

• I dunno what happened but coming from some who works at a vet and sent a kitten to animal control today and was told it would be euthanized because it was 'too young' (it was 10 weeks)

I understand your position and your need to follow orders. I am sure if you could save them all you would, just like I would. We all have our limits and unfortunately pets are suffering due to the owners ability to be responsible and help control the animal population by spaying or getting a pet they are capable of caring for. I agree it's very sad but to any one who criticized you I would ask what there better Idea for solving the bigger issue is? I mean how many pets do they think people should have so that none go unwanted? It is an unfortunate impossibility.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:46 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• the has to be done even if we don't like it or agree with it. such is life and some end for many reasons and we just don't have control over everything in our life or work place. some people just don't get it or are fanatics.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 30, 2009