did you know pampers makes size 7 diapers?

i thought they only went up to size 6 in every diaper

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How many diapers come in a box? 3? LOL.. The bigger the size the less diapers that come in a box yet price remains the same as if you were getting more diapers.
    Anonymous

• Yes, they have been out for a few years, but they don't carry them everywhere.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:01 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I JUST saw that today.... my reaction was if your kid need that big of a diaper they shouldn't be in them anymore! They are for kids 45+ lbs. But I suppose maybe there are some kids that are special needs that need them... I don't know.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 5:19 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Oct. 29, 2009 by: * AmiJanell

I JUST saw that today.... my reaction was if your kid need that big of a diaper they shouldn't be in them anymore! They are for kids 45+ lbs. But I suppose maybe there are some kids that are special needs that need them... I don't know.
    ________________________________
    Yes, there are some special needs kids that need them. You might also use them for a bed wetter. And today we know have severely obese children. There are many possibilities.
    Anonymous