confused

Last week Tuesday I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend, and on thursday I started spotting, which is around the time my period is due. The next day I continued lightly spotting and had a light period shortly after. My period ended on sunday, which is rare because it normally heavy and is heavy for about 3 days or more. My stomach has been cramping and it hurts when I pee. I was tested for UTI and came negative. I've never had any spotting before my period, it normally just rushes through like a waterfall. I have a headache that won't go away, and my lower back is killing me...The day after we had our adventure I had the urge to immediatly throw up and I didn't. The same thing happend two days ago..any suggestions?

adorablenessx

Asked by adorablenessx at 2:10 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go to the doctor make sure you get a pregnancy test. Sounds like you might have something worse the a uti so you might want to get a test done for stds.
    Panopel

Answer by Panopel at 2:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2009