dollar tree preg test

good morning ladies, i am quite confused as to what is going on. A couple days ago on the 26th of october i took a pregnancy test that came from dollar tree and i could swear from looking at it i got a very faint line or at least the start of one and when i went to take one the next day no line came up at all. even my fiance could see the one that i took on the 26th too and he is color blind. so i am wondering what is going on and has anybody had anything like this happen to them and what was the outcome. lmp was the 30th of sept and prior was sept 1 and the prior was aug3. any ideas.

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Same thing happened to me with Dollar tree tests. I bought a Walmart brand (equate) and worked better, I saw right away I was preggers. Morning urine is best but the equated showed a positive even with mid afternoon urine, LOL. Good Luck!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I have had the same thing happen to me a thousand times what they told me to do is pee on the pregnancy test first thing in the morning or get the first response pregnancy test they are the best
    Anonymous

• thanks ladies i thought maybe it was just me. Also in the past i have had problems with my bloodsugar levels and i was thinking about calling the doctor to see if they can put me on the metaformin to see if it would help me if i wasn't ovulating, cause it is hard to tell going by the opk test too.
    Traci1979

Answer by Traci1979 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2009