Are these the jobs Obama is banking on for the recovery?

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20091029/D9BKMVMG0.html

A bunch of FCC call centers and other temporary gigs. The Porkulous Bill is the biggest farce since Healthcare 'Reform' that is 1900 pages.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah so wonderful. In Jan we will see how wonderful the american ppl feel he is doing after they have lost nearly everything. Including the right to protest him, which he is tryng to deter with his silencing song and dance.

I will be surprised if he makes it to Jan, with all the crap he is pulling. There was a group at the mall yesterday with pamplets and about impeaching him. and totally trust me they had a audience. He has been in office 10 months, and already this is being brought up? Speaks volumes about his preformance in office with this country and international affairs.

Its time people realize and wake up to the reality of what he is about and his socialist agenda.
    wewerepunked

Answer by wewerepunked at 4:47 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Nahh I think he is going to need to have a lot of extra people printing all that money we don't have and cannot back.
    Anonymous

• Ha so far all I have seen as far as creating jobs, are the one's in the WH pool for his corrupt buddies. Those with the same ideology of his own, that share in his agenda to bring about a goverment run country. 31 czars for him and his wife has God knows how many assistants. I think close to his czars. For real peeps, his transparency is showing when it comes to this alone.
    wewerepunked

Answer by wewerepunked at 3:34 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Oh but he is just doing a wonderful job, dontcha know? Give him time. lololol
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2009