my 2 year old is getting treated differently than my hubby's 4..

i have a 2 year old little girl who is my whole world.. but since i have been with my husband now she has been treated totally different.. she gets put in time out and made to sit down when she acts up but his kids just get to do whatever.. they get no form of punishment for anything they do unless they break something..how should i handle this??

merciesmommy

Asked by merciesmommy at 2:29 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Talk to your husband. Be blunt if you have too. Make a list of family rules and consiquences and the make it clear that everyone will follow them.

Personally if it were an issue, I would make my husband understand that this is not okay, and it could lead to us seperating. But perhaps he just doen't really see that he is doing it.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 3:34 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I would sit down and talk with ur husband about it maybe he isnt realizing that he is doing it. Just tell him how u feel.
    Anonymous

• why do you think that is?? Honestly, I would have to tell my husband this will not be tolerated. AT ALL. your child is still HIS child ( I assume ) and he can't treat her differently
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 29, 2009