Is it real??

Just took and Equate pregancy test, and the plus was really really light. Has this happened to any of you, I am three days past my normal period date. I have been hoping, but don't want to get too excited if I am wrong.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• a line is a line! Congrats!
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 2:34 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• i had this 2 days ago! not with the plus sign, but the two line test. it was extremely faint, but def pink and def there. unfortunately the digital said negative, so i'm going to the dr to have someone else confirm for me!
    i hope for the both of us its positive!!!!! you may wait a couple days and do it one more time if it'll help settle your mind.
    here's to buns in the oven :-)
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Thats so weired, I have heard of so many women say that there pregnancy test are really faint but mine have been dark. If Im pregnant both lines are pretty much the same color and very noticable like they were this time so I dont know. I dont spend allot of money on the test either I just got the HPT that has two for like 12 bucks. Definatly retest again in a couple of day or try again tomorrow. Best of luck!!!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 7:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• my hormone levels are always low so i only ever got faint positives.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 9:46 PM on Oct. 29, 2009