Rush Limbaugh

What are your thoughts on what King says?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdCimSglD3c&feature=player_embedded

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• Can you summarize what this video is about? Not all of us have access to PC's with speakers and/or video capability.
    Anonymous

• Ditto to Anon 2:55
    Anonymous

• This is a little tough to follow not knowing the fully history of whats been said. First, in my mind there is no question Rush Limbaugh has issues with race. He CONSTANTLY mentions it.

However, I do think King makes a good point about image. Fergie and that other person mentioned aren't Saints (though Rush is significantly more divisive) so image shouldn't be a consideration in partial ownership at this point. No apologies needed though, I saw nothing offensive or vulgar about Goodel's opinion that would necessitate an apology.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 3:59 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• The PEOPLE protested because of their feeling for Ruch and his image, which he is proud of. They protested a bit, his partners dropped him, the American way.

If the NFL found Fergie to be super offensive, or a good amount of players were threatening to not play if she was part owner, she would have been dropped as well.

I will say it again, that is the price of infamy!
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:17 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• First, in my mind there is no question Rush Limbaugh has issues with race. He CONSTANTLY mentions it.

I didn't know you listened to Rush.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:18 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I didn't know you listened to Rush.

You dont know alot of things

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 5:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I didn't know you listened to Rush.

You dont know alot of things

Sorry, but I just thought you would be a bit smarter if you did listen to him.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:45 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Sorry, but I just thought you would be a bit smarter if you did listen to him.

Hahaha...well that explains part of your problem. You think people become smarter by listening to the radio.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 9:57 PM on Oct. 29, 2009