If children were poisoned by mercury in vaccines how come parents won't seek mercury testing on their children?

Not to be disrespectful but where is the proof of children being affected by vaccines?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Here you can read all research done on Mercury poisoning and Autism. The EVEN include Environmental elements (i.e. Fish and water).

http://mercury-freedrugs.org/

Also this is a video of how brain cells react to mercury.
    It is not propaganda all it is is them showing a cell developing they drip some mercury into the dish and watches what happens.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1911155503223191666&ei=rgDqStP0E6KgqQO7mIy_BA&q=how+the+brain+reacts+to+mercury&hl=en#
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:56 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• A lot of children with autism have been tested for mercury, and the mercury levels were found to be out of this world! Many parents are doing chelation to rid their children's bodies of toxic metals. I don't believe that vaccines are the sole source of autism, but I think it might contribute to whatever factors come together to cause autism and I selectively vaccinate my children for that reason.

Answer by missanc at 2:49 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• A lot of children with autism have been tested for mercury, and the mercury levels were found to be out of this world!

Ok! But is this mercury found to be from the vaccines?
    Anonymous

• Ok! But is this mercury found to be from the vaccines?
    ___
    Exactly. Does anyone happen to know how much mecury is found in the average water supply?
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Exactly. Does anyone happen to know how much mercury is found in the average water supply?

Or in conventional food. Try looking up "high fructose corn syrup" and you'll see that it contains mercury. Then next time you go to the grocery store look at the food you normally buy. High fructose corn syrup is in everything from bread to jelly to frozen breakfast and dinner foods.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 3:39 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• As for your question OP: There has been a significant amount of litigation involving the government, vax companies and parents of children who were allegedly injured by the vaccine, and they usually end up getting big settlements. I'm of the opinion that innocent people/parties dont settle. Oh and btw I vax selectively because I do believe the benefit outweighs the risk for most vaccinations

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 3:43 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Why can't you just say VACCINE? Vax is silly. Slangy and meaningless. Just like the Cult of anti-vax- vaccination ....!! Mercury is in fish--tuna, salmon. Maybe its from eating sushi?
    Give it up.
    Anonymous

• There are significant amounts of mercury in some food sources- canned tuna comes to mind. Clearly mercury is not good for the human body, but vaccinations are not the only source out there. I would be interested in seeing a study that took blood from a random samply of typical kids and a random sample of kids diagnosed on the autism spectrum to compare levels. Looking at mercury levels in specific autistic kids does not mean much without a baseline to compare it to.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 4:14 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• As the mother of two children who have autism, and continues to vaccinate my children on schedule, I have never blamed anything other than GENETICS and what I feel was a problem that occurred in gestation (low amniotic fluid), coupled with severely high levels of billirubin within a couple of days of birth, as being the "tipping point" in my children's developmental delays.

Why? Because they have IMPROVED greatly with tons of early intervention, and conventional therapies! If vaccines were responsible for causing autism in MY children, you'd think they would be getting worse, not better!? But the complete opposite is true, and my 7 1/2 year old had a full-scale IQ test recently, and got a score of 140! Considering NEITHER child spoke until they were 4 years old, (an incredibly devastating and frustrating time for us) I'll take it!!!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:28 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• VAERS
    Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System

(darn, my link to it didnt copy, ill go grab it again and post it for ya!)
    jlizgar

Answer by jlizgar at 4:30 PM on Oct. 29, 2009