has anyone known they were pregnant before they took a test

as far as syptoms and just how your body feels

dreaminmama

Asked by dreaminmama at 2:58 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not with my first, but with second I "just knew". I did not have morning sickness yet or was not late yet, but I knew I was pregnant. I even told DH I was but he said to test just to make sure...I was.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 3:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I knew. I'm really intune with my body and I knew at about 3 weeks.
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 3:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I actually have a terrible track record at 'knowing' when I was pregnant. Typically every month I was sure that was the month I was wrong, and the times that I actually was pg I was positive that I wasn't. One of my early pregnancy signs was really wicked cramping, which tended to make me think that af was about to show.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 3:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I did with both my children that are here right now. With the one i just found out I'm having i had a suspicion but didn't "know".

momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 3:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• yes, I knew. the intuition feelings are just unexplainable. but, I defiantely knew.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I knew with my second. It was weird. I was walking through the living room, stopped, and said, "I'm pregnant." I bought and took the test, and it was positive. I was a little over 3 weeks.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 3:11 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• yep (with both). a mothers intuition they call it. very powerful thing if you open yourself up to feel it.
    idebusashes

Answer by idebusashes at 3:35 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• i was 95% sure i was pregnant when i took the at home test. i was on the pill & still couldnt shake the feeling that i was pregnant. but i was almost 6 weeks pregnant. i have almost non-existent periods on the pill so i thought all was normal, just couldnt shake that feeling...
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Not with baby #1 but yes with other 2 baby's.
    Second baby- "Yummy I love vegetables....oh, why is that caulliflower grossing me out right now?" I was pregnant.
    Third baby-"Why wont this CAR sickness go away? Dang I peed in the middle of the night 2 nights in a row... honey, guess what, Im pregnant."
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:46 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Yes, I had the gut feeling. Took a test. Low and behold, I was indeed pregnant. I have a 17 month old son to prove it.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:55 PM on Oct. 29, 2009