TTC

OK I'm sitting here going crazy wondering if I'm pregnant or if its in my head. I had my last period 9/23-9/27 and I used a ovulatuion kit to detect when I'm ovulating. Well came to find I ovulated a few days before my next period. I ovulated 10/18-10/20. We had sex all month even a a day before ovulating and on the day. Well the 23rd came around and I still have no period. I been feel some pressure in stomache, lower backache, and some leakage from my right nipple. I do have a son. He was born in 2007. Can any one help. Do you think I could be pg.? I took a pg test and came out negative so am I doing it to early still. Should I wait? Any ideas

JDOUGLAS_30

Asked by JDOUGLAS_30 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I just found out im pregnant and my period was 4 weeks late before a test had a positive. I took one the week when my period was supposed to start and every week after that until i got a pos. I would say wait a week or two and test again.
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• i will thanks
    JDOUGLAS_30

Answer by JDOUGLAS_30 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 29, 2009