Who is the "crazy" in your family?

Not mentaly ill just "crazy" for no reason. What makes this person so "crazy"? do tell! I will add my crazy relative below.

Fordmomma

Asked by Fordmomma at 3:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My older sister R is the crazy. She is a huge drug user and very co-dependent. She hates going to family get togethers because she feels like we are all judging her. She boosts stuff from stores to sell or even to give as X-mas or birthday gifts. She has totalled 4 cars. Only works 2 months a year so she can claim the EIC then blows it all on drugs and junk. She drops her kids off with anyone who will take them for extended periods of time. I could go on and on please tell me I'm not the only one!!
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 3:12 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• My brother. He's currently doing 6 months in juvie for burglary. He's a mess. Dropped out of school at the start of his freshman year. Stole my moms medication and stole her jewelry to pawn to buy more drugs. Spent a week in the ICU after almost killing himslef with a pill and vodka binge. Before his trouble started I was the "crazy' one, because I dyed my hair nutty colors and was kind of a wild child. But I never got arrested or had a drug problem. He blew me out of the water!
    JerbysMom

Answer by JerbysMom at 3:27 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• i have crazys i n my family but not in the way of just going down the wrong path such as your sis. i have severely bipolar relatives, relatives with aspergers and my brother not only does drug (which compound his problem) but he is a paranoid schizophrenic with psychotic episodes. he has almost killed my mother twice. and has been institutionalized. right now though he is out.. on the street. homeless b/c he refuses any help. i myself have have my own run ins with sanity. lol. when i was 10 i was institutionalized for 6 months for attempting suicide and have black outs in which i would do violent things during. (btw.. i have since moved on and picked up the pieces of my story and have lived a well adjusted live for the past 20 yrs) so... moral of the story... count your blessings hun... it could be a HELL of alot worse. try getting your sister some help instead of airing her laundry on here.
    Anonymous

• My mom,dad, sister, brother. Mom: well she thinks something is always wrong with her. Dad: well he hates my husband all of a sudden(like just in the past month), racist, and everyone in my famil deal w/ problems by pretending they dont exist.  Mom/dad bail my sister out(she stole my identity, broke the law under my name, and my parents used connections to get all charges dismissed, my mom tells me my criminal sister is the smart one of the family and I am dumb.  yet I am almost done with college and my sister had a criminal record/jobless/etc.  My brother is racist and will openly tell you what he thinks of anyone not white.  I stay away from my family.  Oh mom/dad hate my son because he was not a girl.  They have actually told people that!

Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Me, I inherited it from my mother. or like she says, she just passed the torch.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:48 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• my mom is an alcholic and bipolar, she takes the cake for now.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:56 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• To the anon at 3:30 you can't fix someone else and I'm sure help has been offered to the OP's sister. It's up to the sister to take it and why shouldn't the OP be allowed to vent about the problems her sister has caused? As for my family, I don't know that I'm crazy but I'm definitely the loser. The rest of my family has graduated college and have well paying careers. They travel to Europe and own their own homes. I have graduated college and never amounted to anything besides being the best mom I can be to one kid. They all have 2-3 kids.
    Anonymous

• my cousin she is obsessed with her brothers girlfriend so much that she hacked his myspace and posted stuff on there about her then said that the girlfriend said it.. from the time she gets up till she goes to bed she plots against her and every convo involves the girlfriend and what she wore that day and where she went and who she was with...sadly my cousin is almost 30 and acting like she is 12
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• my sister....she lies about everything and does it so often she believes it herself, ran off with several different men in the last 10 years and left her son for these idiots, steals everything, left went to maryland for some guy & left her son with my mom, hasn't called or been back in over a year
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:35 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Thanks anon :58 your replie was very nice as this was meant to be for fun and show we all have "crazy" people in our families.

anon: 30 first read the question it said "not mentaly ill" Me and my whole family have bent over backwards and have done everything possible to help her. You can only help someone who wants help and I Iearned that the hard way. She is fine with her life it is us the sober ones who are hurt by her choices. We used to be best friends we did everything together. I'm still hurt but I love her and I would still do just about anything for her even if she is a big ole mess.
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 4:44 PM on Oct. 29, 2009