Modeling

I would like to try getting a hold of a modeling agency and see if my daughter is cute enough to be one. I have had a lot of people ask me why she isn't one and I don't know how to get her to be one. Anyone know how to do it?

Poopie08

Asked by Poopie08 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Ah! I used to market child talent. Most of the "agencies" are actually "schools" where you pay tuition and your child will take classes and get placed in front of big-wigs for auditions. Most agencies and schools do NOT work with children under 4. No one starts in the industry just modeling. They all have to act as well.

1. Do an area search on the web
    2. get some good pics of her. A close up head shot and a full length body shot. You want the photos to show her fitness level. There is a market for kids of all weights and measures. Show the teeth if they are good/ cute bc some are missing.
    3. write her resume. this is REQUIRED. it should include church and school plays, her measurements and statistics, activities she knows about (sports, poetry, chess club), and any classes she has taken (dance, gymnastics, etc)
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• 4. send her resume in with photos. You will not get these photos back. include a letter to the agency expressing your interest to come interview with them.
    5. agencies get thousands of these daily. they respond to about 1%

since this is posted in babies, there are a few agencies that take infants. this begins usually at 9 months. i'm in atlanta and we have about 50 agencies here. only ones takes children under 4 and the infants must be over 9 months. infants are hard to place. not a lot of work for them.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:28 PM on Nov. 3, 2009