What is your pet peeve when driving?!

Please share...

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate it when people cant drive the speed limit, or when they pass me and then slow down.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 4:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• people talking or texting on the cell even tho the law says not to , people cutting you off and my latest which happened to me recently changing lanes on the freeway and a car decided to speed up behind you and change lanes too not using blinkers to warn you! That was a near accident and I got honked at geesh!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Seeing kids in other cars running around the car instead of being buckled in.
    Anonymous

• !. People who cut me off then step on their brakes.
    2. People who tailgate me, when I am in the slow lane, going the speed limit, and they won't pass me!
    3. People who lose their senses as soon as there is a little rain or snow and drive way too fast or way to slow, causing accidents.
    4. People who don't give a courtesy wave when I let them in front of me!

Whew, thanks for that!
    Anonymous

• Everything.. I hate all other drivers. Seriously, talk about road rage..
    Anonymous

• not going the speed limit, pass then slow down, not using turn signals, and pulling out in front of you so close that i have to slam on my brakes
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• In re to :06, I hate people who lose their sense as soon as there is rain/snow and they drive too slow, too! I'm not a speed demon or anything, but the slow drivers cause so much more problems it is insane!

Anonymous

• When people dont use their blinker! Directional signals come standard on ever car! They are there for a reason, use them.
    Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 4:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• People who see me with my blinker on, signaling that I need to move over, so they speed up. Then the person behind them does it too. Then the one behind them. I gave up and cut someone off because they kept speeding up and slowing down and wouldn't let me in.
    Anonymous

• 1. people who don't use their turn signal
    2. people who use their turn signal, but turn the opposite way of the turn signal they have turned on
    3. people who cut in front of you when there is less than a car length between you and the car in front of you
    4. people who drive slower than the speed limit for no apparent reason
    5. when you see police abuse their status(lights flashing just to get through traffic, making u turns where they aren't supposed to, parking in no parking zones, etc.)
    tiggerabba

Answer by tiggerabba at 4:11 PM on Oct. 29, 2009