Question for mothers

I know every pregnancy is different for each women, im just curious about something and thought i should ask some of the mothers on here:
Ok so i had sex on the 16th of october, ofcourse he did not wear protection. He pulled out before he came, but i know there is that whole possibility that a girl can get pregnant off pre-cum. I started my period on the 20th like normal and was only on for about 4 days, but i kept have brown discharge up until yesterday.This past monday which was the 25th I felt fine until that night, i ate dinner which was really good but then after a while i started feeling extremely sick and weak.I got sick about 4-5 times.Tuesday i didnt get sick but i still felt just a little quizey.Yesterday was the same not getting sick .but feeling s little quizey.Today i have had a headache all day and have felt like i needed to throw up but havent. should i take a test just incase or maybe it was food poision?

senior2009

Asked by senior2009 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• you're probally not pregnant but next time he should wear a rain coat if it's gonna get wet
    Anonymous

• You probably have a stomach virus....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:28 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• If you're TTC why did he pull out..?
    Anonymous

• ttc?sorry i havent learned all the like phrases on here..
    senior2009

Answer by senior2009 at 4:33 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• you had a period. you aren't pregnant. end of story
    Anonymous

• It doesnt sound like your pregnant maybe your just stressed out and thats whats causing all of this or maybe it was food poisning but thats usually worse then what you stated.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 7:09 PM on Oct. 29, 2009