Are there any Mom's who paint with Watercolour,Oil or Acrylic?

I'm a starving artist looking for other woman who paint with these mediums. I sell, and display work. So many opper. have come along for me with Art in the last year, that i have this flowered talant in abstract, and impressionistic and so forth, creations. My life has changed. I Make time for my work, and i would love to hear your story, and see your work!

EarthHippy

Asked by EarthHippy at 4:35 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• seriously? you call that art?

That's really uncalled for. Art is in the eye of the beholder and I find it inappropriate to be ugly to others like that.
    Anonymous

• YES!! i paint with acrylic and oil. i just finished a HUGE mural in my bathroom. its a muralbaout life and love and fantasy.everything in my soul is on the walls! i love to paint its the most relaxing thing i can do.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 4:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I draw and and paint with pencil, colored pencil, and watercolor. I mostly do fantasy stuff. Haven't had much of a passion for it lately, with the pregnancy, but art is an ongoing interest for me. Been drawing since in diapers :)
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 4:39 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I like to paint. Although I painted alot more in junior high... I have recenetly started back again. I would not say I am very good.. but i def love to paint. I want to get better... I am preggo and have actually painted a few canvas for my baby girls rooms. although they did not turn out exactly how I wanted i think i did pretty good. It relaxes me...
    Anonymous

• seriously? you call that art?
    Anonymous

• yes, here is some of my work
    Anonymous

• oops here:

Anonymous

• Anonymous

• Anonymous

• thats is very unique and amazing, thank you so much for sharing...anyone els so brave?? o'cmon let me see what you got?! Life is beautiful!
    EarthHippy

Answer by EarthHippy at 4:53 PM on Oct. 29, 2009