Best way to get food stains off your headboard

What is the best car cleaner out there for the inside of the car? I need something quick and not too expensive, anyone have any ideas? I think my carpet is beyond cleaning, but the headboard, can be cleane with something. I don't have time to experiment! Thanks a bunch

aebrown

Asked by aebrown at 4:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You mean the dashboard? Here I was thinking you were eating in bed and wondering how the heck you got food on the headboard?
    Anonymous

• Oh LOL I am in a hurry I must not have been clear LOL Like the inside roof of your car, the fabric part above your head ha ha. It has like coke that exploded and probably a few other things LOL I was going to the store in a few minutes, just wasn't sure wha to buy LOL
    aebrown

Answer by aebrown at 4:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I gotta admit, the subject line is pretty loopy ha ha
    aebrown

• Gosh, I can't say that's ever happen to me. I don't have suggestions for you. Sorry.
    Anonymous