Ok, who else can't roll over anymore?

I guess it's normal but I figure I'd never make it to the door in a house fire. I am 38 weeks and feel like a stuffed sausage. I can barely roll over and and baby feels like he is gaining 5 lbs a day lol. Seriously though, is this level of stiffness and soreness normal? My mom said she never felt like that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah my mom says the same thing, but she was 140 lbs when she had me, and i'm 175 lbs and 38 weeks along

i huff and puff trying to do anything and my ankles are huge blobs. both my hands are asleep and my ribs are so sore
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:41 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Yup....I feel like a beached whale.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 4:41 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• i remember i had to scoot the push myself over. i was lucky enough to be active during the day, guess i paid for it when i was trying to sleep lol
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 4:48 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Ya at the end it gets like that. I felt like a beached whale when I was on my back. Or like a turtle stuck on its back lol. I have silk sheets and they helped me soo much trying to roll over in bed cause they were slippery.
    kirstenshaye

Answer by kirstenshaye at 5:16 PM on Oct. 29, 2009