WWYD

About the upcoming Holiday's if you have a lot of children & grandchildren but no one can come to your house for the Holidays cuz they are all going to their inlaws. So how or what do you suggest to make Holiday's fun when it's supposed to be about family and you're going to be all alone. Where would you go?would u fix your own Turkey dinner how do you get over being lonely on a Holiday? When u are so used to having ppl around.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Holidays

• When I first moved to this state, I was 2000 miles from family. I knew exactly two people and they were not exactly nice to me at all. I found a local shelter and volunteered to serve the homeless my first holidays here. It helped me not to feel alone. By the following year I had made more friends (I moved here in early December that first year) and then I was able to plan activities with friends and coworkers, etc., at that time.
    Anonymous

• I have lived in my town for more then 30 yrs I know lots of ppl just not anyone that has ever asked us to spend the holidays with them. Thanks foryour answer
    Anonymous