Any women out there who enjoy painting in Oil ,Acrylic,Watercolour and /or Draw?

I'm a starving artist looking for other woman who paint with these mediums. I sell, and display work. So many opper. have come along for me with Art in the last year, that i have this flowered talant in abstract, and impressionistic and so forth, creations. My life has changed. I Make time for my work, and i would love to hear your story, and see your work!

EarthHippy

Asked by EarthHippy at 5:02 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I enjoy all of that except oil, never tried it. I was always talented in that area. I cant remember where I put my shoes or parked the car but I am good at art! lol I dont sell any of my work because I cant seem to part with them. I wish I had more time. GL to you.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 7:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I love to draw, everyone tells me I should do something for a career with it, but to me it's just a hobby, and I don't really like doing it all the time. But I've never tried anything else, only when I was in school.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2009