What should I buy the family I live with for Christmas?

A man who never does anything except business and watch TV...

His sister who does who never goes anywhere just watches TV...

A 4 year old girl?

I would like to spend $10 or less on each.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Holidays

• The first two, a life. The 4 year old, barbies maybe?
    Anonymous

• How about making up some snack baskets for them to eat while they are watching TV?? LOL. I don't think it would be very expensive. Or those huge cans of popcorn they have at the holidays. For the 4 year old books, bath items for little girls, jewelry, hair items, chapsticks. Girls love all that stuff and it isn't spendy.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 8:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I agree with Sophiaoflight snack baskets would be good like maybe a bottle of their favorite drink a bag of popcorn and maybe their favorite candy, As for the little one any girly toy always worked for my girls like dress up stuff .
    Jacqalyn

Answer by Jacqalyn at 8:34 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Im with Anon 8:44 on this one!!! They are letting you live with them so No matter if The dont do anything its there house....Seriously!!
    bonham

Answer by bonham at 11:16 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Dollar Tree is a great place to shop because you can get lots of stuff for $1 an item. You could do the snack baskets there and find several things for the little girl.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 30, 2009