About Farmville on facebook?

i get alot of coins but i am wondering about the dollars? do you get a dollar a day or how does that work? i am new on it and tring to get a feel for this game.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm still foggy on how you get the dollars. You earn them, but very slowly. I have almost $500,000, but only $8---you can actually BUY some, but I would NEVER.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:17 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• yeah i don't wanna buy any money from that when i can get it slowly. i was just wondering if i was doing something wrong lol.. so i thought i would ask OP
    Anonymous

• I dont know the answer - but please do me a favor.
    Go to your settings on facebook and STOP your "farmville" updates from coming up on everybody else update screen because I have friends who do it and it;s the most annoying thing ever!!

having to read "jenny just bought a purple goose on farmville!!" == "josh just sold his cattle to such and such!"

aggghhh, i dont care! please stop!!

lol, them not you. so yeah, thats my advice.
    Anonymous

• You dont have to click publish. I don't.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:24 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• you get a FV dollar every time you level up
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:30 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• yeah you choose to publish it or not, the ones i publish are the ones where they say "share the wealth" anyways you get dollars slowly over time, i only have 10 i think
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:31 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I don't click publish when i am on farmville anyway i just click skip .. but i do know what you mean i have seen it too.
    Anonymous

• to get more neighbors go to the discussion board on the FV fan page and get people, the more friends(neighbors) you have the faster you level up and the more chances of getting lost animals
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:38 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• You get the dollar every time you get to a new level.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:57 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Angry Anon, you can hide Farmville so you don't have to stress about your friends having fun in a game. The next time you see a notification, hover in the upper right corner and it will give you the option to hide the app or hide the friend. Problem solved.

I don't know why the dollars come up. It seems pretty random. I have 21 now but am afraid to use them because who knows what they're going to come up with next.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2009