so i thought I lost my mucus plug until this happened...TMI....pls read and comment

so i thought i lost my mucus plug in sections, both looked like clear chunks of snot

okay so yesterday I had membranes stripped, he said there may be some bleeding but I had none but I lost the 2nd part of my mucus plug about an hour later

okay so today me and my hubby have sex, he cums in me so after we're done I get in the shower and rinse off and during the shower I have this pain that feels like very mild contractions, not regular or anythiing

well after the shower i soaked in the bath for like 5-10 minutes and I thought the cum was exiting but i soon noticed this thick, snotty feeling, mucus, that was sort of colored like a dark brown...hard to tell being I wa in soapy water

anyway...so gross
so was that the real mucus plug maybe or was that the blood and cum comming out.

I dunno i guess it could be a mix im just really grossed out now

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 5:16 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its just from being stripped. I was also stripped and i had no bleeding or anything until the next morning and it was just like u said. It was a brownish mucusy stuff. Then later on i had a little blood in mucusy stuff. I called the hospital and they said that it was just from the pelic exam and unless i started to bleed like a period then i shouldnt worry.
    tiffany0317

Answer by tiffany0317 at 5:20 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• could be spotting from the sex??
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 5:44 PM on Oct. 29, 2009