DOES ANYBODY KNW WATS THE BEST WAY 2 LOST WEIGHT

IM REALLY TRYING TO LOST WEIGHT BEFORE MY WEDDING IN FEBUARY SO IF THERE IS ANY INF THAT ANYBODY CAN GIVE ME I WILL REALLY BE THANKFUL

aysialei2

Asked by aysialei2 at 5:34 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Eat less, exercise more.
    Anonymous

• Exercise and eating healthy foods.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 5:35 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Cutting soda, can help you loose until 5 pounds in a year. Drink iced water, that doesn't make a big difference but you burn a little bit more. Drink green tea. No more food after 7pm...Try to avoid alcohol, if you can't, take one glass of red wine. Bring healthy snack at work, will help you to avoid morning cream cheese bagel and afternoon donuts provided by the company. The best of the best thing if counting calorie intakes. You can be surprised how much you can eat during a day. Keep a daily journal to keep track of your effort.
    Good luck and congrats your your wedding!
    Mirianne

Answer by Mirianne at 5:58 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• im doing the herbalife and it has really helped me it really works... plus no more soda or carbs and i walk a lot more just because the herbalife products give you a lot of energy...
    laly87

Answer by laly87 at 9:19 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I have just tried Spinning, from home. Its a cycling program, you might be sore for the first 3 days. After you get over it, you burn up to 1000 cal an hour.
    AnnaMama09

Answer by AnnaMama09 at 12:10 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• By wearing my body magic , I've lost pounds, and inches, without diet, pills, surgery, or excercise! I hope this helps... It really works!

Good Luck!
    MakeMeOverN10

Answer by MakeMeOverN10 at 8:11 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• i do 1200 calories/day diet. i lost 125 lbs. with that and moderate exercise. now i am working on losing like 35 from my recent pregnancy. gl
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:10 PM on Oct. 30, 2009