is it likely that i could miscarry after 16 weeks? has anyone?...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes you could som loose there baby at 20plus weeks but if the baby is ment to be then you will have the baby when its due......there is no way of knowing your baby is ok till its born and then you worry after that .....i now a lot of people who have lost there baby early, late and during delivery theres no way of knowing
    Anonymous

• You can miscarry at any time, however after twelve weeks the chance of it happening is drastically reduced. So is it likely at sixteen weeks...no.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:53 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• you can miscarry any time
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 6:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• it's possible. i hope everything is ok!
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 6:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• After the first 12 weeks your odds of loosing baby goes down 75% which is allot then after you reach 20 its very unlikely but yes it does happen. I used to worry about this so bad with my first and now that Im pregnant with my second I dont think about it as much. Yes it still crosses my mind cause when I was delivering my son the lady next to me gave birth to a steal born but more then likely by week 20 your doctor will be able to tell you if something is not right so try not to stress too much. Get a book to read all about your pregnancy and that will answer allot of your questions and concerns. Congrats :)
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 6:58 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• you can miscarry til 20 weeks after that its a stillbirth
    ChelseaG23

Answer by ChelseaG23 at 4:45 AM on Oct. 30, 2009