Preggers?

I was suppose to have my period 2 days ago and I'm still not cramping. Well I have cravings for sweet and fatty foods, but get severe heartburn!! if i am i'd only be 4 weeks, anyone have similarity?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go buy a test. Nobody here can tell you if you're pregnant. Even if you have similar symptoms. I never have cramps before a period. Each woman is different.
    Anonymous

• get a test i agree
    Anonymous

• simple go test.if youve had sex there always a chance you could be pregnant.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 10:26 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• don't you just hate it when people tell you to take a test thats not what you asked i know. yes i am in the same bout i am 4 days late and i took a test on the day of missed period and the following morning they were both negative. this is a really weird month for me.
    chedda

Answer by chedda at 1:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• i have cramps days before mine usually, but this last one it suprised me
    Anonymous