OMG how could she do that?

i used to be friends with my brother's ex wife until she had an affair with a married man and wanted my sympathy for her when rumors were started and bashed the married guy's wife for being pissed..i found out today that the married guy is my old high school friend's step dad(she never used their names when she talked about them just nick names she gave them)....now im really pissed yes its just as much his fault as my brother's ex wife but she could of had some decency to not get involved knowing how close i was to this family...i was starting to wonder why some of my old high school class mates were giving me the cold shoulder...i live in a different state but talk to my high school buddies regularly on facebook...im so hurt and pissed and i feel so bad for my friend and her mom... i hope they dont judge me for what she has done...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Yea if she is going to stoop so low as to not only sleep with a married man BUT someone close to your family then its time to distance yourself from her. I third that....Kick her butt to the curb.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:45 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• since its ur brothers ex I see no reason to talk to her on a regular basis...cut her loose

and as you know you are judged by the company you keep...so you can ultimately make the choice to keep her as company or not
    Anonymous

• I agree! Kick her like a bad habit. No need to have people like that around you.
    maliya0608

Answer by maliya0608 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• omg, you are so funny. I'm sure she didn't sit and decide to have an affair with a guy just bc he was close to you! How can you possibly sit and make her affair about YOU? That's the craziest thing I've heard in a long time. If your friends shun you it's bc they don't like YOU not bc she slept with some old dude!
    Anonymous