im a pregnant military wife and having a bit of a hard time, any advice?

My husband is in the Navy and seems annoyed at me and our pregnancy, I don't know what to do!

agentk

Asked by agentk at 6:58 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Get to the bottom about why he's annoyed. Is he stressed out at work? Is he upset because you're pregnant? Is there something else going on?

You have free counseling available to you through military one source, I would suggest using it to get your relationship on the right track before your baby comes.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Ugh ask him what the hell is wrong with him and two if hes annoyed at the navy then thats his problem! he probably dislikes his co workers, he doesnt like his job/hours. or maybe he wished he joined another force instead. Talk to him calmly. My husband is in the Army and we both hate it but it gets him paid.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 7:23 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• He's ANNOYED?? Hello, he was there too. He is possibly annoyed at something else. Men suck at talking about things, but you need to try anyway. Good luck.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:57 PM on Oct. 29, 2009