help wit bc b4 i mak a mistak!

i hav been having this problem with choosing the right birth control method. the one thing tht stuck out was the patch but im stll scared about starting. if you've used it i'd like to kno how u liked it, if you've considered it i'd lik to kno y you didnt use it. help me out b4 i make a mistake!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i had the patch i did good on it but then i started bleeding on it but my body rejects birth control thats why im fixed now it depends on your body
    mememe27

Answer by mememe27 at 7:27 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I have never tried the patch.
    I've tried the pill, which regulates you, and just using condoms. That's where we are at this time.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:45 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• If you're breastfeeding, no patches or any other BC with estrogen. It's a known supply killer.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:55 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I used the patch and had allergic reactions and gained weight and had extra heavy periods so i quit using it. I now use nuva ring and it woks great!
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:23 AM on Oct. 31, 2009