My son's forehead.

My son has had a dark spot on his forehead for about 6 months now. I have no idea how he got it but it doesn't seem to be going away. He rubs it sometimes but he's usually tired when he does. He goes to the doctor in december and I plan on asking his doctor about it but just wondering if anyone had any idea what it could b.

bassyentihw

Asked by bassyentihw at 7:17 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Health

• I am not sure if my response earlier went through or not because I don't see it. I don't think I clicked submit. I got distracted with my baby...LOL!

I am a nurse. In my history as a nurse, anytime someone had a skin discoloration that did not go away, it usually ended up being a serious medical problem or something bad (Health-wise).

I recommend contacting the doctor and letting them know that you want to get him in sooner than Dec. If this is something serious, then the sooner it is cared for, the better.

I hope your child is ok.
    JamiDesigns

Answer by JamiDesigns at 7:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2009