Do you think its best the 2nd time around???

If your mate cheated would you concider taking him back. Im considering it. We were together for a long time so Im really thinking about taking him back. I really think its gonna work this time. I just want some advice and if you would or wouldnt take someone back if it didnt work the first time. I know no one is perfect so Im looking to change also. Wish me luck:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• once a cheater always a cheater i would never take someone back for cheating on me but thats my opinion
    mememe27

Answer by mememe27 at 7:34 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I don't agree with the once a cheater always a cheater. I cheated on every person I ever dated more then once and the only person I have been faithful to is my spouse (almost 5 years now). You can be faithful after cheating it just takes being with the right person. I would ask him to be honest about whether or not he can really be faithful. Myabe it was a huge mistake, maybe he is a cheater.
    Anonymous

• I took him back. It sucked. He did it again with another woman. I had him pay all the bills while I got a job and saved up and moved out.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:56 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I forgave my husband for cheating on me. 5 years later we're happier than ever.

It's not always "once a cheater always a cheater." You have to figure out if it was a one time thing, a mistake, or if he's a perpetual cheater.
    Anonymous

• I forgave my fiance for cheating on me, and while it took a while to build my trust again and fix our relationship, we're happier now than we were before. He made a huge mistake, but he realized what he had and didn't want to lose it, and we're happy!
    CoffeeOrDeath

Answer by CoffeeOrDeath at 9:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Coffeeordeath Im glad it worked out for you I hope it works out for me as well.....
    Anonymous

• So sometimes 2nd time around works sometimes it doesnt-
    Anonymous