Have you ever cheated on your significant other???

We always find out about the men cheating on their girlfriends and wives are there any cafemom moms who has cheated and were caught or he hasnt found out yet?? Be honest..... I have in the past but not with my last boyfriend. I agree that some people can change and become better people.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• i did when me and my hubby were first engaged. i got drunk and made a stupid choice i have never done anything even close since then!!!
    Anonymous

• I'm cheating on my fiancee right now and don't know how to stop
    Anonymous

• No. I never have. I've only been with my husband (sexually) and he's my first serious relationship and pretty much the only boyfriend that I've ever had. I never cheated and if I had I just don't think I could live with the guilt of it.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:38 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• No, and I never would.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• SO and I have an open relationship so we both know the other can see other ppl and it's not cheating. I don't like it but I agreed to it. It keeps me in the loop so I don't get any surprises. He thinks I see other people. It turns him on but in reality I don't really date other men.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:55 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• no,truth is if i wanted another man i would have never married the one i did,i think the whole thing is a waste of time,if you dont love someone just leave them whats the point of playing games.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 7:59 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I have never once been unfaithful in 21 years of marriage.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• NO, I never have and never will.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 8:03 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Hey some people say whats the point BUT it happens every day of ours lives. You may know about it and you may not BUT one day you will find out and then you will see "its easier said then done" and never say never.
    It could be the love of your life you dont know. Because as much as we like to we are not with our mates 24/7. Just remember that...
    Anonymous

• anon 5:06 dont be mad because some people never actually cross the line,yes it happens to people everyday but guess what ? it happens to people with no character. i agree on the never say never,but love of your life???? try telling that to your kid when they find out their mom is leaving their dad for the love of her life,use your words wisely,but then again you gave it away that you have no character.
    Anonymous