If someone bought you a Christmas gift

If someone bought you a Christmas gift and you didnt get them one would you feel bad???? If so would you go out and buy them one like ASAP or just say thanks you shouldve have. Then if you buy them one after they bought you one do you think they would be upset since you didnt get them a gift in the first place?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We get gifts from our neighbors and sometimes they are unexpected so we get them one a couple days before Christmas and no we do not feel bad for it .
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• No! I have a friend who gives us all (kids and husband too) gifts every year. We have never given them anything. We simply can't afford it. I write a really appreciative thank you note. In the case of my friend who never misses a year, I have told her that we can't afford it. I felt bad and didn't want her to wonder.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:17 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• not at all. i wouldnt "expect" a gift in return from one i have given. that's not what it's about. if someone gives me something, it's because i came to their mind, they took the time and thought and money to make something happen for me, and that;s them giving. that's wonderful, but i wouldn't feel obliged.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:26 PM on Oct. 29, 2009