MY CRAZY CAT?

OK MY CAT IS INTO EVERYTHING FROM TEARING UP MY BLINDS THAT WAS NEW WHEN I MOVED IN TO MY COUCH AND ME OR MY HUBBY OR SON COULD BE WALKING AND THE CAT WILL JUST ATTACK OUR LEGS .. ALSO MY CAT KNOWS NOT TO BE IN MY SONS BED AND HE GOES ANYWAYS... IM TRYING SO HARD TO BE NICE TO THIS CAT AND TO GIVE HIM A HOME WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP THIS STUFF FROM HAPPENING?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Pets

• Getting your cat fixed is a good idea, don't declaw him though.....it's mean!! We bought a spray bottle and filled it with water, when our cats does something wrong we spray him. It has helped alot. Good luck!!
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 1:06 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• put ur cat outside for a couple days i had to do this also and ur cat will learn not to do it good luck
    Anonymous

• i have no idea...my husbands cat aggrivates the hell out of me. He thinks he has to have food in his bowl 24/7 and if he doesn't he will make himself puke. He also eats anything plastic. He just tore up my sons trick or treat bag last night. This cat is also seriously over weight and all he does is lay around licking his ass and mulching his fur all day and the sound of it is just ERRRR! He is my hubby's baby thought so i really can't do much. I just feel like this cat is more my responsibility cuz i'm the one cleaning his puke every other day, i feed him and i have to hear his annoying mulch...sometimes i really love this cat but most the time i get very annoyed!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• if you get the cat fixed maybe it will calm him down more and it can be a fat ass like ours =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:29 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• ugh cats are gross, get it fixed and it should chill out.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• If you get your cat fixed and declawed you will have a much easier time. They become calmer and can't tear things up very easily. They will still hide and jump out and grab your leg sometimes, but I always thought it was cute when mine did that (after he was declawed that is). That is just how they play. Cats can be a joy to have around. You say the cat knows he is not supposed to be in your son's bed. How do you know that he knows that? They are a lot harder to train then dogs. Just keep your sons door closed. They like to sleep in any soft spot they can find, I don't see the harm in letting him sleep on a bed but to each his own it's your home and your cat. I wouldn't put him outside, he doesn't sound like a bad cat at all it just sounds to me like he hasn't been fixed or declawed.
    Mama2JoshKatie

Answer by Mama2JoshKatie at 1:02 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• mandilynn23: How are cats gross? My cat laid around, took naps all day, cleaned himself religiously, and covered up his little poopies in his litter box. My dog on the other hand will play in the backyard and get into anything that makes him messy, he will have dirt and mud all over his paws and he doesn't care, we have to clean him contantly. He will leave big poops all over the yard and not make any effort to cover it up, in fact he will turn around and sniff it when he's done!. If any animal is gross it is a dog. I love them both though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Oct. 30, 2009