Is there any SAW fans out there???

If you saw all 6 of them or even up to 5 which one did you like the most?? Do you think there should be SAW 7?? Who do you think the next jigsaw would be?? I dont think it would be his widow. I enjoyed all of them but I donot think there should be anymore movies made just leave it like it is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I haven't seen 6 yet but 2 is my fav.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:19 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I can't bring myself to watch them and I love scary movies. Ever since the first one and the guy sawing off his foot . . . yuck.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Good thing you stopped Bridget, they get so much worse as you go... I have always gotten the dvds for valentines day of all days, cause thats what I wanted LOL.. I guess in a way I am twisted too.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:28 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• They do get worse midnightmoma... I dont consider them scary movies i think their thrillers. And i love all of them. I think because they are all linked together and you want to know whats gonna happen in the next one. "I LOVE SAW"
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 8:33 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I think people that enjoy that kind of sickness are sickos.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Great Movies I think the 1st one was my favorite but then again #4 was pretty good too.. The only one I haven't seen yet is the latest one hopefully when it comes out on DVD.=) Happy Halloween!
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:20 AM on Oct. 30, 2009