Halloween plans

What are yall going to do on the night of?

We are taking the kids to our chuch's trunk or treat. I will decorate the trunk of my SUV in a fall motif (pumpkins, leaves, turkeys) and dress as an Astros fan and the kids are dressing up as well. I'm making/ bringing rice krispie treats to give out because this is my church and we know one another. I don't take the kids to library, zoo, town parades because of the scariness. Church at least has rules most go by, and it's fun but not frightening.

TXdanielly

Asked by TXdanielly at 8:38 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We will be taken our kids around town to the same houses we take them to every year my dh use to work at the local feed store and knows just about everyone here so I feel safe doing it that way. We also take them to the nurceing (sp) homes too. I love seeing how happy the older people are when they get to see all the little ones in the costumes.
    Jacqalyn

Answer by Jacqalyn at 9:14 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• It starts tomorrow after school for us. We are going to the Y for the Fall Festival with friends. Then Sat. we go to our first swim lesson and I get Yoga (just a little excited). Then we go to the Zoo at the Boo after nap time. Then we come home to pass out candy or go trick or treating see how tired they are. Sunday we are going to church and then after nap time Sesame Street Live. Busy but so much fun weekend. I am so excited.

happy halloween

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:48 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• DD and I are making a pizza (tradition in my family) and then we're going to Navy Housing. There's a huge navy town near where I live and Trick or Treating is done pretty early so we'll be home by 7-730. DD is two and is going to be a monkey. I taught her to say "Happy Halloween." :~)
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:57 PM on Oct. 29, 2009