Would this be cute for a birthday picture..........

My DD will be 4 in another month and I was thinking of having her a pair of birthday overalls made and having her picture made with them. I thought it would be cute to have them made with no shirt. Just the overalls & probably be bearfooted. Is she too old for that? I think these overalls are too cute to let a undershirt hide them!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nah I wouldn't do that with my daughter at 4.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:49 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I think 4 is too old to do shirtless. But other than that I love the idea of birthday overalls!!!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 8:59 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• YEA THAS TOO OLD- AND YOU IDIOTS WONDER WHY THERE ARE PEDOPHILES! PEOPLE LIKE YOU POSING YOUR YOUNG DAUGHTER SHIRTLESS!
    Anonymous

• I would add a tank top or something underneath. I have a 4 year old and she is definitely to old.
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 9:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Oh boy, it's the ALL CAPS THE WHOLE WORLD IS A PERVERT ANON again!
    Anonymous

• Learn to spell. Seriously. Gah!
    Anonymous

• I think it is a cute idea! You people act like she is going to be topless. She is going ot have overalls covering everything. It would be just like wearing a tank top with just the arms showing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• THE KID IS 4 YEARS OLD NOT 1, 2 ,OR EVEN 3 BUT 4! Olde enough to be in school and I hope nothing ever happens to her because youd feel like an ass posing her shirtless. It will be like the JonBennet Ramsey case all over again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Oct. 30, 2009