I'm 32 weeks pregnant. I just went pee'd and when I wiped there was a slight pinkish/brown of blood. Should I be worried?

maria1155

Asked by maria1155 at 8:59 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you went to the doctor today and they did a vaginal exam that can cause you to bleed a little. If you are really worried I would call the doctor and see what they say. Otherwise I would wait and see if you bleed anymore.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 9:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Thanks. I didn't have an exam but maybe cause me and my boyfriend had sex yesterday? I'm not too worried about it.
    maria1155

Answer by maria1155 at 9:01 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I wouldn't be. When your prego your vaginal walls are more likely to have small tears and I am sure having sex could do it! lol
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 9:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• You are more than likely fine, especially if you can still feel baby moving around in there. Bleeding can happen for a variety of reasons. I had spotting and a clot at 16 weeks and freaked...but everything was fine. Half the time they don't even know what causes it...just stretching of the cervix, irritation, even a mild infection can cause some spotting. Although, since it is in every pregnancy book on the planet...I feel obligated to say that all bleeding should be reported to your doctor. But I wouldn't be too worried.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 11:31 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• you have nothing to worry about. it just means you're getting closer to having the baby. this happened to my friend and a week and half later she had her daughter. the morning i went into labor i went to the bathroom pee'd and wiped and saw blood . i was scared but realized it was all perfectly normal when i spoke to the nurses at the hospital .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Yikes! I hope I don't go into labor soon. I'm only 32 weeks pregnant! Way too early to deliver.
    maria1155

Answer by maria1155 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 30, 2009