omg u wont believe what happen to me in the bedroom last night tmi has this happen to u?

we last night me and hubby had sex well im on my period and i havent used tampons in forever well i forgot i was wearing 1 and had sex with one in and i almost cudnt get it out !! omg has this ever happen too you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I can honestly say no.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, it's happened to me a couple of times. I had to get DF's help getting it out!
    CoffeeOrDeath

Answer by CoffeeOrDeath at 9:03 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• NO. NEVER. um how could you not feel the tampon? I would think you would feel it being pushed up? No? I have a nigerian husband I know if i had a tampon up their with his super self. I'd feel it. UGH I hope you got it all out!!
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:09 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• omg no didnt you feel it lol
    laly87

Answer by laly87 at 9:15 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• yes and my husband had to get it out... haha lol
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 9:20 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• No, but damn that is funny. My mother is a nurse and a women had to have a tampon removed from her. The women had gone to the OB/GYN because of an strange odor, well it was a tampon that was up really far and had been for a while. Ewwww I am glad you got yours out.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• i have thought of that happening to me and i would be afraid it would hurt a hell of alot, i always check when im on my period.
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• it's happened to me once. my then boyfriend had to get it out b/c it was up there really far! lol it took like 20 minutes. now im paranoid about it and always make sure.
    Anonymous

• i used to dance so i would cut the strings...i came home one night drunk and forgot that i had one in and when i woke up the next morning i was bleeding... i had a pretty heavy period, so i put another tampon in without even thinking i had that other one in. Well a month went by and it was time for my next period and i was having crazy cramps! I went to the bathroom and this thing fell out of me...i did'nt know what the hell it was...i started looking and figured out i had just given birth to a tampon...then it hit me how it got there. I was so afraid i would have toxic shock so i called the doc but they said everything was fine.
    Anonymous

• i put one in before and when i went to take it out the string wasnt there!! lol
    my brothers friend had to go in and get it...it took about 15 mins for him to get it...and he had no problem doing it.
    we still laugh about it til this day.

(was very embarrasing lol)

then a couple yrs before that i had to go to the ER to get one taken out.
    i was in school and hadnt been using them very long and it got stuck up there and i couldnt find it
    so nurse took me to ER... now that was embarrassing lol
    Anonymous